Re: [K12OSN] New School using K12

I'm not exactly sure this will help, but if you install webmin, you can
use the the "create users and groups section.  There is a process that
allows you to create users in a "batch" mode.  I recently created 376
users on a Samba server for the local hospital this way.  It took less
than two minutes to complete the actual load.

Now, creating the file to do the two minute load took hours, but it was
still MUCH less time than it would have taken me to do manually.  Let me
know if you need more assistance.

Chris Curtis