[K12OSN] LTSP vs PC

Jonathan White jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us
Fri Apr 2 14:13:58 UTC 2004

One of the home directory problems I've encountered (finally got
samba/winbind working after working on other projects for a month or so)
is that using a Linux workstation (setup using K12LTSP 3.1.1 ISO's that
I had handy) to connect to a Win2K server, the Linux home directory and
the home directories we've setup for our users on the Win2K server don't
match up.

This may be a relatively simple thing to get figured out, I simply
haven't had time to play with it yet, but it may also be part of the
home directory "difficulties" that people are having.

--
Jonathan S. White
Computer Technician
jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us