[K12OSN] Enabling disk Quotas?

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 5 18:42:34 UTC 2004

Sounds to me like your home directory is in the "/" partition, so your
fstab must be modified to look something like this line for the "/"
partition:

LABEL=/      /       ext3    defaults,usrquota,grpquota        1 1

Once that modifications is made to the fstab file, reboot the linux box
and go into webmin, quota's should work from that point on.

Regards,

BC