[K12OSN] Rebuiliding K12LTSP server's kernel with supermount support

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at andaluciajunta.es
Tue Apr 6 09:43:12 UTC 2004

El Lunes, 5 de Abril de 2004 19:07, cliebow escribió:
> ahh yes see you there quite a llot...i am sure you know that activity on
> client is controlled by downloaded kernel and on server by its own
> kernel...i am listening on #ltsp a lot but run out to other schools and
> review the activity when i can....must defer to jammcq as he is exceptional
> resource.chuck

Oh, I've already been dealing with the problem with jammcq's help in the #ltsp Freenode's IRC channel, but we weren't able to solve it.

 I suspect that maybe in fedora's mailinglist they could help me as they were the ones which built the fedora's kernel and therefore have more knoeldge about their distro.
BTW, I'm building the kernel for the LTSP _server_ =).

Thanks for your time,
       Edulix.