[K12OSN] Looking for Textbooks

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Apr 6 19:59:59 UTC 2004

In your opinion would this work nicely for a curriculm text in a high
school setting?
And is it written in such a fashion that a semi-computer literate
computer applications teacher
Can understand and teach from it?

What I'm trying to do is what many others are I assume, reduce the $100
per machine license fees
our school is spending to teach office applications...currently the
textbooks in use come with
teacher resource cd's with example files and project files that the
students manipulate, view, etc.

--Huck