[K12OSN] Scalability (long email)

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Apr 7 01:52:19 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 09:46, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> don't count on Wine to run all the M$ apps, it just won't happen.

I hear you.  I only hope to get (1) application to work, our student
management program.  Since the State of Michigan has put such ridiculous
constraints on our reporting requirements -- there is just not a viable
option that doesn't have windows in the description. :(   (and by golly have
I looked!)

Thank you very much for the reply.  I didn't realize that not all P4's are
multithreaded.

-Shawn