[K12OSN] Looking for Textbooks

Gary Frederick gary.frederick at jsoft.com
Wed Apr 7 10:43:56 UTC 2004

I think it would be fine.

For example, the section on Page Layout has exercises with images from
OOo that go over setting various aspects. It's in a 1 create ... 2
select ... 3 choose ... format and easy to see what to do. It is
followed with assignments 'Assignment 1.2 Create a document with 1.75
inch margins right and 2 inches left.' that would help the teacher.

Look here
   http://www.getopenoffice.org/labfiles/
to see the lab files.

Gary