[K12OSN] Problem with sound on workstations

Wayne Walker wawalker at apcs-data.com
Wed Apr 7 14:09:33 UTC 2004

I have setup the terminal server and everything works fine.  Sound is
enabled on the workstations in the lts.cfg file and it works fine on the
workstations.  The problem is when I go to sites such as nickjr.com that
uses flash the sound component does not work on the workstations.  If I
log on to the server directly as root it works.  If I log on remotely as
root it works but the sound comes out on the server not the workstation
I am loging in from.  I think it's a permission problem but not sure
where to go with it.

Any help you could provide would be realy appreciated.