[K12OSN] Looking for page-maker-like app..

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Thu Apr 8 01:04:48 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 04:58, Huck wrote:
> Anyone know of a pagemaker-like application for Linux? =)
>
> Something to teach page layout and design...
> Even something as basic a ms-publisher maybe...???
>
> --Huck
Huck,
Good practise not to hijack a thread, start a new mail and not just
change topic after hitting reply button.
That said I would recommend scribus as other have mentioned. This along
with sodipodi to do work of "coreldraw" is used by our in-house
communication people.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux