[K12OSN] Drive copy utils... Linux Mobile Lab

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 17:41:28 UTC 2004

Paul,

What about Mondo/Mindi?  It works for servers, why not a laptop?

I'm sure someone else will find the discussion on this subject back in the archive and provide a better suggestion. :)

Also, I am looking to purchase a laptop that will run WinXp/Fedora so .. can you provide the specs on the laptop used?

Thanks,
Dave Hopkins