[K12OSN] Apache Problem

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Apr 10 04:03:01 UTC 2004

Do a netstat -an and see if anything else is already listening on TCP
80.  I used to run into this trying to run ntpdate to set my clock, and
I'd get a similar message because ntpd was already running on the same
box (ntpdate and ntpd use the same UDP port).  After I turned off ntpd,
ntpdate started working perfectly.

--TP