[K12OSN] how many clients?

Brandon Kovach bkovach at lrhs.greene-r8.k12.mo.us
Tue Apr 13 18:26:22 UTC 2004

I guess I didn't ask the question I really want to know.

I saw the post earlier, and was trying to figure out how many servers I
need to accommodate 70-85 concurrent connections.  From experience here,
If I double the RAM, I get lots more work from the clients, but I don't
think I can double the number of clients.  Sooo ...

Question is, how far am I from running 85 clients on ONE of the
following machines?