[K12OSN] Anti-Virus Firewall

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Apr 14 13:37:35 UTC 2004

Just to verify this Custom ISO adds network level antivirus protection
scanning packets of information on various protocols such as
smtp,pop,http,ftp,etc?  I want to be sure I don't just add antivirus to
a mail server or something with this.  Also did you notice any network
performance degredation?

Thanks again