[K12OSN] OOserver?

Andrew Fournier adfour at mtaonline.net
Fri Apr 16 04:16:24 UTC 2004

I must have been unclear.
I meant if one has a k12ltsp server, but would like to pass OOfice
through the desktop server from another box. If k12ltsp was on box 1 and
the system was being heavily taxed by open office use (just as an
example) how can one attach a second box (box 2) so that all instances
of openoffice run on box 2 but appear on clients served by box1, so that
the resources used by openoffice primarily tax box 2?