[K12OSN] Netatalk WBEL

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Apr 16 14:59:00 UTC 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 11:00 am, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> I will try to reinstall with the --enable-redhat option and see if life
> gets better.  I should see atalkd listed as a service right after a
> successful install correct?

Yes.  Should.  It's been a while though (ie, beginning of schoolyear) since
I've done it.  Also, run ./configure --help  just to look at the options you
have.  Some may be appealing, like disabling printer support if you dont'
plan to use it.  (I've never gotten it to work anyway)

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director