[K12OSN] Netatalk WBEL

Heath Henderson hendersonh at unit5.org
Fri Apr 16 19:17:09 UTC 2004

Depending on the system, I had to enter this on our old RH 6 boxes

/etc/modules.conf

alias net-pf-5 appletalk

May be in /etc/conf.modules on older systems.

That should allow Atalk to load as a module as that is how it is compiled into the kernel I believe.

Thanks

Heath Henderson
Assistant Technology Administrator
McLean County Unit 5 Schools
Normal, IL 61761

>>> jim at winonacotter.org 04/16/04 02:06PM >>>
How do you get this kernel?  Via yum install
kernel-unsupported-2.4.21-9.0.1.EL?