[K12OSN] PD for staff

David D. Nelson nelsda at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 05:12:07 UTC 2004

--- Shawn Powers <spowers at inlandlakes.org> wrote:
> On Friday 16 April 2004 02:26 pm, Huck wrote:
> > Not sure on the PD acronymn...but can answer some
> of those questions in
> > the last paragraph...
> Sorry!  PD = Professional Development
>
> IMHO, acronyms suck anyway.  YMMV.  ;o)
>
> -Shawn

I think you need to be reported to the AAAAAA!

(The American Association Against Acronym Abuse)

David D. Nelson

PS. I used to work at a school like the one Heuck is
at and was showing a staff member how to open an Excel
file on her email. (She was not in her office.) I
didn't tell her I had associated all MS Office file
extensions to OOo. I just told her to double click the
attached file and it would open. She looked a couple
of places to for the print button and printed the file
and was happy with the results. Later that day she
came and said "Can I get that program on my computer?"
I thought it humorus to hear that from someone who
thought that she could only use MS products.

=====
David D. Nelson
nelsda at yahoo.com