[K12OSN] PD for staff (really OO)

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sun Apr 18 22:57:52 UTC 2004

The one problem I have with Dell now is that they're offshoring all
their support options.  That's one reason why I would recommend Penguin
Computing--the support is here, their boxes have gotten quite favorable
reviews, and it's a good value for the money that you spend.

You can get a dual Opteron box that'll take at least 8GB, which should
sufficiently address any IDE disk needs.  Mine has 4GB, serves 25
clients, and runs like a top.

--TP