[K12OSN] Need Help

Tanieth Bowers babaliciouse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 14:56:54 UTC 2004

I have succesfully installed k12ltsp and created an
nfs mount of the home directory, my objective being
that any user can log in from any machine in the
building - be it a terminal or a win box.
Documentation instructed to simply copy passwd, group
and shadow files to /etc on ltsp box from original
(main) server. The problem is that when i try to log
in as one of the copied users on the ltsp box i am
getting

"the system administrator has disabled you account"

can someone please help me figure out what i'v missed.

Thanks