[K12OSN] PD for staff (really OO)

Andrew Fournier adfour at mtaonline.net
Wed Apr 21 02:27:05 UTC 2004

LMAO! pure luck. I'm in the same boat as you in most respects-- my next
agenda (beyond making more small labs) is demonstrating that compressed
secure-shell is a better (more secure and efficient) way to talk to a
unix server  than is using a web based gui and internet explorer. MIS (
i teach in a school within a school program ) does recognize the
benefits of k12ltsp in classroom libraries and labs already though.