[K12OSN] About printing

Jack jackpal at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 22:42:00 UTC 2004

One way to accomplish this would be to print everything to a file
instead of a printer, however it would probably be better to review the
actual file BEFORE it is printed.  I do not think there is a way to
intercept print jobs like you would like but I am no printing expert.
Just trying to help.

Jack