[K12OSN] Install additional software not working

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 10:46:38 UTC 2004

I'm pretty sure you need to do a "apt-get -f update"  After initially
module on root's desktop, the error log shows those instructions, but if
you've already done a yum update or RHN update, that little message to
help you goes away, but the command still works.

After the "apt-get -f update", go back into "additional software" and
try it again, should work like a charm.