[K12OSN] Web LDAP manager

Andy Rabagliati andyr at wizzy.com
Fri Apr 23 11:13:55 UTC 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Les Mikesell wrote:

> There is an announcement on freshmeat.net about a php based
> LDAP editor.  Is this the missing piece to set up central
> authentication or is something better around?
>
> http://freshmeat.net/projects/gosa/?branch_id=31362&release_id=158248

I use a hacked version of a perl tool called LAST.

It allows me to use my own LDAP schema.

	ftp://ftp.wizzy.com/pub/wizzy/SRPMS/last-0.81-11wiz.src.rpm

there is a binary on the site, but it will not be much use to you.

Indeed - I would love to have a better tool. On my laptop, I use LDAP
Browser/Editor (needs Java) for generic LDAP editing.

           http://www.iit.edu/~gawojar/ldap/

Cheers,  Andy!