[K12OSN] About printing

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 02:34:40 UTC 2004

Unfortunately this particular teacher doesn't know post script from post
office so there is no intention to face her with any kind of script.  We
have descided that she will make them use the header function in the OO
word processor and then she will dock their grade X number of points for
each wasted page.  Thanks for the thoughts though.
Bye
Pat