[K12OSN] Redhat, Fedora and ??

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 26 20:06:23 UTC 2004

I tried both methods, K12LTSP and LTSP as an afterthought on Fedora Core
1, and I had fits trying to get the latter working, where K12LTSP works
out of the box (figure of speech, since I burn my ISO's).  Besides, I
find that K12LTSP has EVERYTHING that FC1 has, plus more things like
Scribus (Desktop Publishing) and QCad, along with the plethora of
educational stuff.  K12LTSP distro also starts out with the newer kernel
that sees natively Serial ATA RAID devices, which FC1 base kernel does not.