[K12OSN] Looks like time for an update

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 00:51:29 UTC 2004

There is a K12LTSP based on Fedora Core 1.
ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.0.1/iso/
If you want to wait a month or so, there will most
likely be a K12LTSP based on Fedora Core 2.

You can use the upgrade option, but I've always have
had problems so, I always do a fresh install. But you
might get different results than me.

Chris
--- Brian Fahrlander <brian at fahrlander.net> wrote:

>     I'm curious; I have an LTSP machine running
> upstairs which serves a
> single Jammin 125 downstairs.  Seems like it was
> based on a Redhat 8
> server, I believe.
>
>     But I'd like to get some idea on upgrades; is
> the LTSP package ready
> for Fedora yet?  Is it just a simple matter of a
> CDROM-based upgrade?
>
> --

> Brian Fahrländer                  Christian,
> Conservative, and Technomad
> Evansville, IN
> http://www.fahrlander.net
> ICQ 5119262
> AIM: WheelDweller

> angegangen, Schlange-Hüften, sein es ganz rüber
> jetzt. Bügel innen fest,
> weil es eine lange, süsse Fahrt ist.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 application/pgp-signature
name=signature.asc