[K12OSN] Student problem

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Wed Apr 28 03:43:59 UTC 2004

Everything is funneled through our district's servers and their porn
killers work very well for sites that are detected when a search engine
is being used.  The problem is that these students are typing the URLs
into the browser address line and going directly to the site.  Our
districts policy is that when caught these students are to loose their
Internet access for the rest of the school year.  That is the reason I
asked about changing things in the user profiles.

I will set her drop boxes up before the week is out.  Thanks for the how
to on that.
Bye
Pat