[K12OSN] Untested ISOs built from Fedora Core 2 test 3

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Apr 28 15:27:28 UTC 2004

I built a set of untested K12LTSP ISOs based on Fedora Core 2 test 3
that was released yesterday. I finished these fairly late, I have not
even done a single test install yet. They may very well be completely
broken, don't even bother downloading them unless you have a lot of time
and bandwidth you want to burn ;-)

ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/ISO/fedora/

Hopefully within a day or two I'll have the FC2t3 builds verified,
yum/apt repositories setup, rsync, etc.

-Eric