[K12OSN] Samba File permissions

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Apr 30 15:21:47 UTC 2004

I am trying to drop a file in from Win2000 that doesn't already exist in
/home/Drop/Class1 folder.  It won't even let me drop a unique file in.
I am not really worried about what permissions it has once written to
the server as there are now scripts and stuff running to change
permissions as a result of yesterdays barrage of email.  I just want to
be able to drop a new file into this write only folder.  This should
work right?  I am going to try from a different machine with a new user
just to verify this user isn't messed up.