[K12OSN] LTSP vs PC

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Apr 1 14:58:12 UTC 2004

There needs to be more links/awareness/sites whatever to counter
arguments such as this.  It is handy to have this sort of stuff
prepared/rehearsed, in order to immediately squash any disputes.

It seems those TCO's use an employees time and lack of training to spike
costs.  They take advantage of assuming nobody understands Linux and
that there are no preconfigured packages available unless you buy them.
I do think there are still valid arguments for both sides in certain
scenarios, but I would love to slap around the people who create these
reports :-)