[K12OSN] Linking to K12OSN

Jonathan Bartlett johnnyb at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 7 05:04:07 UTC 2004

Just wanted to pass this by you guys before I put my book (Programming
from the Ground Up) into final print.  In the introduction, I was
thinking about saying something along these lines:

--

If you are thinking of using this book for a class on computer programming
but do not have access to Linux computers for your students, I highly