[K12OSN] K12LTSP yum update causing trouble

austinsr at uindy.edu austinsr at uindy.edu
Thu Apr 8 18:02:22 UTC 2004

Peter,

When it updates the packages to 4.0.1, it will move your
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf to a backup file and put a new lts.conf file
in place.  Most likely, you are not using the default values for the
server ip and such, and that is why it isnt working.

I had the same problem after i updated.  You can just copy and paste the
station entries into the bottom of the new conf file and reboot the
station.  It should work after that.

Shawn Austin