[K12OSN] Hi

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Apr 9 15:25:43 UTC 2004

The address could be spoofed as well obviously.  But just for fun: looking at
the header from the message,

         by mx1.redhat.com (8.12.10/8.12.10) with SMTP id i38H2kMD029465
         for <K12OSN at redhat.com>; Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:02:49 -0400

the originating address was
203.192.203.56, which according to whois.geektools.com, belongs to the In2Cable
ISP in Mumbai, India, as the header suggests.

Petre