[K12OSN] SME, K12LTSP, and NFS

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Tue Apr 13 12:42:16 UTC 2004

Actually it does if you install it which I did....at the end of the FAQ  "
So, in short, we don't plan to support NFS at this stage as part of the
product. You can easily add the appropriate RPM modules to the server, see
the Administration FAQ for details."  Anyway...I have it installed and it
appears to be exporting....I just can't connect from the other
box....getting a "Connection refused" error.

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com>
writes:
>> My exports on the SME server looks like this:
>>

>David,
>
>according to e-smith.org, NFS doesn't work with SME-server.
>
> From their FAQ: http://www.e-smith.org/faq.php3#5q10
>
>cheers
>Samps

David N. Trask