[K12OSN] Opinions wanted

Chris Hobbs chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
Tue Apr 13 18:03:17 UTC 2004

Richard K. Ingalls wrote:

>> http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/K12LTSPFlyer.pdf
>>

> Great job on this flyer!  This is one we should pass out to as many
> people as we can.  Looks very nice; professional layout, clean
> typefaces, whitespace, nice graphics.  Excellent!
>
> Can I put it on my website @ school?

Use it as you see fit - I am updating as I find typos and such in the
original sxw - once I'm done with it, I'll post the sxw as well to make
it easy for other folks to modify.

(btw: don't tell anyone, but I borrowed the basic layout from a MS
Windows 2000 Advanced Server flyer I picked up at a tradeshow...  shhhhh!)

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator
postmaster:               chobbs at silvervalley.k12.ca.us
pgp:  http://www.silvervalley.k12.ca.us/~chobbs/key.asc