[K12OSN] Edit Gnome menu

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Apr 13 20:58:20 UTC 2004

For the Mozilla stuff, I'd create a default .mozilla directory that can be
copied into each user's home directory when you create the ID.  I think the
default homepage is stored in ~/.mozilla/default/somerandomstring/pref.js. If
you copy your customized version of pref.js as part of the .mozilla directory, I
think it will set the default homepage, etc.

Petre