[K12OSN] Free/Open Souce Software Implementation Survey

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Wed Apr 14 05:20:21 UTC 2004

As part of a study of Free and Open Source Software, we are conducting a
survey on corporate/enterprise - including educational - experience with
implementation of systems using FOSS. A pilot study revealed that our
original questionnaire was too long for most respondents, and so we have
produced a new shorter questionnaire that should take only five minutes or
so to complete (although the full-length questionnaire is still available
for those who really want to help!).

I'd like to invite you to take part in the survey. All respondents who
provide contact details (email, particularly) will receive a short report
detailing key findings.

All data will be kept confidential, and although the questionnaire requests
contact and demographic data, all data will be de-identified before use.

The survey questionnaire can be found at
http://www.lesbell.com.au/fosssrvy.nsf

Thank you,

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP