[K12OSN] Timeline for K12LTSP 4.1

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Apr 14 17:03:39 UTC 2004

Fedora Core 2 & LTSP version 4.1 are both scheduled to be released on
May 17th. That is just a little over a month from now. If all goes well,
we'll have K12LTSP 4.1 ready on the same day.

But it is going to be tough for me to hit that target. I've just been
*swamped* the last two weeks or so, I'm WAY BEHIND on the K12OSN list. I
will be out of town Friday->Sunday this week, and will be taking next
Thursday->Sunday off for R&R (i.e. no computers or my SO will kill me).

Throw in my normal 50-60 hour work week and only two weeks worth of
evenings set aside for hacking, the schedule becomes a little tight ;-)

As I have stated in the past, I really prefer to keep the K12LTSP
development work on the main k12osn at redhat.com mailing list. But since
I'm going to have difficultly keeping up, I set up a temporary list
where K12LTSP 4.1 bug reports & feature request may be sent w/o the risk
of me missing them:

k12ltsp-devel at mesd.k12.or.us