[K12OSN] PD for staff

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Apr 16 18:16:12 UTC 2004

man... I've posted a lot today...  anyway...

I know recently we all talked about OO tutorials, etc.  I'm curious what
everyone does for staff PD regarding linux, LTSP, etc...

Our school district really lacks in technology PD for staff, and since we're
going to be adopting a lot of linux in the future, I will be looked at to
provide (or at least arrange) PD for staff.

Where are some problem issues?  What do you find to be the most important
thing to train staff on?  What do they grumble about the most when switching
to linux?  Any advice?

Thanks again,
-Shawn

--