[K12OSN] More OO.o export goodness (man this is a difficultsubject!)

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Fri Apr 16 18:30:49 UTC 2004

If backLTSP is in the '/etc/hosts' file...
It should just route you straight through to the backLTSP machine
directly I believe.
It is only piping the appliation to the display not the entire windows
manager maybe???
It wouldn't make sense for it to export the whole desktop from backLTSP
when you are only
requesting oowriter....

--Huck