[K12OSN] PD for staff (really OO)

Andrew Fournier adfour at mtaonline.net
Sun Apr 18 06:49:32 UTC 2004

There are a couple issues with the so-so servers. They leave me in the
position of needing a central home (though that is needed for user
mobility anyway) and will ide drives handle 20+ clients? would
offloading some processes (as well as home ) help? surely exporting home
will help a lot.
Cheap refurbished scsis would help but that is hard to get past
purchasing.....

Thanks,
A. fournier
Palmer Alaska