[K12OSN] Netatalk WBEL

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Apr 19 13:34:07 UTC 2004

Thanks for you help everyone.  The more info I got the farther into
things I was able to dig.  Turns out the kernel I had for WBEL was
compiled for appletalk support but the modules were missing.  So I went
through all the steps to compile the kernel and built the modules, then
just used those modules with the existing kernels.  Thanks Les for the
.config tip, that helped me get the module set that I needed.

I was able to enjoy the excellent weather after all :-)