[K12OSN] How do I make a k12ltsp apt repository for my district?

Richard K. Ingalls ringalls at glenwood.k12.mo.us
Thu Apr 22 19:43:29 UTC 2004

I'd like to mirror the k12ltsp repository onto a server in my
district, but of course, I don't know how.  How much hard drive space
am I talking about here?  Also, I still only use Redhat 8.0 (k12LTSP
3.0.0 CDs) - will this make a difference in how I set this up?

If there's a HOWTO or other docs I should read, please let me know.

Thanks.
"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
  for that which he cannot lose."
  -- Jim Elliott

RICHARD K. INGALLS
Director of Information Technology
Glenwood R-8 School District
West Plains, MO

email..ringalls (at) glenwood.k12.mo.us
web....http://glenwood.k12.mo.us
ph.....417.256.4849
fax....417.257.2567

"Miracles are a retelling in small letters
  of the very same story which is written across
  the whole world in letters too large
  for some of us to see."
  -- C. S. Lewis