[K12OSN] Install additional software not working

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Fri Apr 23 13:25:49 UTC 2004

I was getting the same error....now if I can remember what I did.....it
was something like  apt-get install    which in turn installed a newer
version of one of the apt packages which fixed everything....one thing to
point out is that if you pay attention to the "message" generated when you
run this command it should tell you exactly how to do it.  If you're still
having issues I'll try to duplicate it on Monday and tell you what I did,
but in the end I was able to get it to work and it was an easy fix.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us