[K12OSN] easy VPN?

Brian Chase networkr0 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 19:48:54 UTC 2004

Well, i suppose you could use a PC and IPCop or Smoothwall with two
NIC's, but a much smaller footprint and lower power consumption option
might be wiser, just make sure you buy two of the same type VPN-endpoint
routers for each end to ensure interoperability.

I use the 2XW, but there's other decent one's out there:

http://www.us.zyxel.com/products/categoryCompare.php?indexFlagvalue=1021873683