[K12OSN] USB access at terminals

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Fri Apr 23 23:18:13 UTC 2004

USB Flash drives do work at the terminals by enabling USB support and then using MTools (at least with K12LTSP 3.1.2)  There is a write up on the wiki that describes this. http://k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/Technical%3AStorage%3AUSB

Also, http://k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/RonBaughman  describes another method.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins