[K12OSN] StarOffice

Terrell Prude', Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Apr 23 23:51:41 UTC 2004

That, I haven't yet tried.  I've done it across versions of OO.o, but
not SO.  Since SO is OO.o with additions, I'd figure it'd be the same.

I just upgraded OO.o to 1.1.1, BTW, and so far, so good.  Here's what I
did in /usr/bin/ooffice (K12LTSP 3.1.2):

*** BEGIN SNIP ***

#OOVERSION=1.0.2
OOVERSIONRC="$HOME/.sversionrc"
#OOHOME="$HOME/.openoffice"
OOVERSION=1.1.1
OOHOME="$HOME/OpenOffice.org1.1.1"

*** END SNIP ***

You can see the before and after settings that I made here.  I commented
out the original OOVERSION and OOHOME settings and made new ones
pointing to the new version.  In your case, you might want to first try
changing just the OOVERSION setting.

--TP