[K12OSN] easy VPN?

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Sat Apr 24 23:11:42 UTC 2004

Julius,

Les raises some valid points (he usually does!) in his responses.  I do not know how your network is setup.  I have the Netgear units as my firewall devices, so NAT isn't an issue for me (not double Nat'ed).  I am also not trying to push lots of data across the link. I haven't tried Cipe which does look interesting.  Just my personal bent towards using hardware devices for this whenever possible since they seem to be a little more robust (please no flames, this is just my opinion).

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins