[K12OSN] OpenOffice Calc vs Gnumeric

Orv Beach orv at orvsplace.net
Sat Apr 24 23:57:25 UTC 2004

My first time back to K12OSN in about two years, so naturally I've got
to put in my two cents.

For my needs (basic and intermediate stuff) I find no problem switching
between Excel (work) and OOCalc (home).

Additionally, if you right-click on the toolbars in OOCalc, they are
highly configurable.  Perhaps you can customize them to suit your needs.

Orv

Orv Beach <orv at orvsplace.net>