[K12OSN] New version of e-smith ???

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Mon Apr 26 17:51:58 UTC 2004

Actually there is a fork in project that has made a Custom ISO of
E-Smith/SME 6.01 that contains Spamassassin, ClamAV, netjuke and a host of
other programs.  Check the forums at contribs.org and search for Custom
ISO.

One download site is
http://ccskavenger.lc-usa.net/SME(E-SMITH)/ISOs/6.01-Custom/   but you can
search the forums for others as many folks are hosting it.

Also try here   http://www.keane.co.nz/modules/mydownloads

David

"Support list for opensource software in schools." <k12osn at redhat.com>
writes:
>Joe Faletra wrote:
>
>>There is a new version of e-smith at contrbis.org/  it is 6.0.1 and it
>>is the "contibs" version as opposed to Mitel.
>>
>>I was told that dans guardian and clam antivirus were "built in"  I
>>can't find them anywhere on the ISO.  Does anyone know where those
>>files can be found?
>>

>They aren't built in.  The contribs.org version  is only rebranded and
>some outstanding bug fixes at this point.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us